Friday, July 19, 2013

Its My Birthday and You’ll Cry if I Want you To

Its My Birthday and You'll Cry if I Want you To

That’s right germs. My bday is Aug 3rd so its time to empty your pockets. This is the only time I *almost* care that a speck like you even exists in this world. There are a couple things you can do to to make sure my birthday is the best yet, so listen up. I know some of you are total turds and can’t afford to spoil me the way I should be spoiled but I am resourceful and I have thought of a way for you to come up with extra money to earn for me. Here’s your chance to impress me and make me howl with laughter. If you do an outstanding job you might be rewarded. You’re welcome humiliation slores.







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment