Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Exposing Camille Again

Exposing Camille Again

Sissy French slut Camille is back at it again. The moment he heard my good friend Mandy Flores was visiting me, he just had to pay me to expose him to her. First I start out showing her his modeling page. He looks so normal! Even a kinda good looking, right? Then I get the to good stuff. This bitch is nothing more than a cock sucking slut who goes by the name of Stephanie when hes wearing panties. Once upon a time he had a girlfriend and pretended to be straight, but he completely ruined it because he couldnt keep dick out of his mouth. Eventually his girlfriend found out and dumped his ass, telling all of her friends what a queer he is. Now I am here to finish where she left off. Its not enough that her friends know, I want the WORLD to know so this bitch never wastes another womans time again.







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment