Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Double the Fun

Double the Fun

You love grabbing your cock, watching my bouncing tits. But slow the fuck down, otherwise you won’t be able to last the whole 3 minutes. THREE WHOLE MINUTES. You fucking loser. That’s longer than you lasted yesterday, isn’t it? What the fuck is wrong with you? No wonder premature ejaculators like yourself don’t get laid. But hey, look at the bright side- if you pay for a hooker, you can buy the 5 minute special! And you get to buy my cheaper and shorter clips. Except for this one. My squirting dildo busts twice in this clip, so I’m charging you twice the normal price! If you want to be cheap, then get the fuck out of my store and go to the Salvation Army. But if you know what’s good for you, then you’ll buy this clip, delete it, then buy it again. Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun! *Filmed in 1280×720 HD*







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment