Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Raquel Gorgeous Toes-HD

Raquel Gorgeous Toes-HD

–Meet Raquel—-Size 6.5 Feet—-Filipina,Japanese,Hawaiian—–So lately I have had a ton of cancellations and craziness going on which is why I haven’t been as active lately.Me and Raquel was suppose to shoot last week but didn’t for whatever reason.She sent me some pictures of her feet and honestly I just thought her feet were ok,nothing special but couldn’t really see much due to it being cellphone pics.I thought about to say no to her and scheduling someone else but thought it would be a bad idea and that she would be worth it.Boy was I right!!!!I texted to see if we were still going to shoot that morning and she said yes she would be on time.This was my first shoot this month so I had to really push myself to get excited but once I saw her I was fucking ready.She showed up in these sexy white heels and was looking so hot.She had a nice ass,great perfectly toned legs and tits as well.She is so tiny and petite in person and said that she is only 5 feet tall lol.She was so cute and was extremely nice and talkative which is great because there was no awkward beginning.We got started and as soon as she took off her shoes I was in love with her.I loved her look,complexion,french pedicured toes and thick wrinkly soles.Her feet and her toes are super flexible and she has an awesome toe spread and wiggle.I absolutely loved the way she wiggles her toes in these videos.Her feet are perfect in every way.She says that she gets compliments on her feet all of the time and that she also does her own pedicures as well.She constantly takes care of her feet and it shows.We instantly hit it off and were laughing and joking all shoot.She is 1 of the most down to earth women that I have met recently and was very easy to talk to.We spoke about everything and she mentioned how she is very open minded but never experienced a guy with a foot fetish before. That’s when a very evil grin appeared on my face lol.So we went to my room and I really wanted to know what her feet smelled like so bad.It was Hot outside and she had been wearing those heels all morning.So before the Interview I asked to smell her feet and she said OMG You want to smell my feet while laughing.I said Yes, and she lifted her foot up to my face and let me smell them.Although they didn’t stink they had a great natural sweaty smell to them.I got kinda excited from smelling them and then grabbed the her other foot and smelled it as well.I told her they smelled great and that they could definitely smell kinda bad if she wore those heels for the rest of the day.She then lifted her foot to her face and started to smell her own feet lol.It was pretty hot.She said that her feet never really stink or sweat much but she also doesn’t try and smell them.I told her that some foot guys prefer women feet to stink and smell bad which was funny to her.We did the Interview which turned out really great and the ending is fucking hilarious as we were being attacked by what she thinks is a Horse Fly lol.After,we did a few more videos and I told her that I would love if she could stinky her feet up for me and then come over which she said she will try her best to do next time when she sees me.So I really look forward to that and seeing her gorgeous feet again.These are definitely some of my new favorite feet/videos and I was able to get about 25 videos with her.I think everyone will definitely enjoy these and I personally cant stop watching them.I will be adding them later tonight and through the weekend.Thanks







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment