Sunday, May 26, 2013

I make You Feel Like A Loser Part One

I make You Feel Like A Loser Part One

This is sort of a "Custom Video". Let me explain. There’s a certain loser who has thrown a lot of money my way, bought me lots of gifts and requested a lot of customs. Sounds good, right? Well I made the mistake of treating him like a human being and before you know it he’s messaging me constantly. Ignoring this loser didn’t work so I decided to punish him. I made a video 100% truthfully about what I really thought of him. A video he didn’t ask for and I made him pay extra for it. I told him, "Buy this video or never get another one from me again." I never received a payment so quickly before! LOL!!! Lot’s of SPH and mocking and verbal degradation. A little spitting and fag references too.







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment