Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Another Woman Fooled So I Can Fondle Her Feet Part 3 480

Another Woman Fooled So I Can Fondle Her Feet Part 3 480

Meet Linda: Linda is a dedicated disciple going door to door trying to spread the word for her organization. Now, I can’t tell you much specifics because I did promise herthat I would keep her information private to protect her organization and privacy. So one morning I decided to sleep in and was awoken by my door bell ringing. I typicallydon’t answer solicitors but when I saw this sexy blonde at my door all by herself I couldn’t resist answering the door. Upon greeting her I found out that she was trying to get people to join her "club" and that she had a strict quota to meet. She had been walking around in her comfortable ugg boots with no socks all day trying to get atleast one commitment but to be honest she was really bad at selling the package and could not get anyone to sign up with her. It turns out she could not get anyone to sign upTHE ENTIRE 3 MONTH SHE WAS WITH THE ORGANIZATION. Usually the people of her club travel in groups but nobody wants to travel with her because they see her as bad luck. Jumping on this opportunity I tell her I might be interested if she could help me out with a "reflexology project" I was working on for school. I explained to her I had to massage and tickle her feet on camera so I CAN SEND IT IN TO MY ONLINE REFLEXOLOGY CLASS TO SHOW THEM I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN PRACTICING!!! To my amazement Linda was so desparatethat she actually went for it and SHE CAME INTO MY HOUSE SO I CAN TICKLE AND MASSAGE HER SOFT SEXY SIZE 7 FEET RIGHT OUT OF HER UGG BOOTS!!! that massaging and caressing her feet WAS SLOWLY PUTTING HER TO SLEEP!!! So I decided to see if she was really sleeping by tickling her feet and she gave a slight chuckle THIS IS WHEN I DECIDED TO ONLY MASSAGE HER FEET SO SHE CAN FALL ASLEEP AND I CAN TRULY HAVE MY WAY WITH HER SOLES AND TOES!!I finally sense that she is sleeping and was about to unzip my pants when THE DOOR BELL RINGS AND SHE WAKES UP!!! I immidiatly get up because I had a throbbing boner I did NOT WANT HER TO SEE!!! It turns out that she left her stuff outside of my house AND THE MEMBERS OF HER ORGANIZATION CAME LOOKING FOR HER BECAUSE SHE HAD BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE!!!Surely they had to have seen me having my way with her feet through the window but they did not say anything. She quickly got up and you can see how sleepy she looked oncamera so we quickly exchanged information and I promised I would call her. This was one of the CRAZIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE AND IT IS ALL ON CAMERA!!! I’m going to be calling herback this weekend but as for now it’s the only footage of linda I have. Again this was one of the craziest days in my ENTIRE LIFE AND I JUST HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS!!!Feel free to use my technqiue as you may own this 3 part series to really see how it’s done.







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment