Friday, June 14, 2013

Part 2 of 8 320 ipods Diamond Jerk My Cock While I Hold The Camera And Cum On Her Face And In Her Mouth

Part 2 of 8 320 ipods Diamond Jerk My Cock While I Hold The Camera And Cum On Her Face And In Her Mouth

Diamond jerks my cock while I hold the camera. She has nice real tits. After jerking and teasing me for a few minutes she takes off her bra and let her tits out. She is now jerking it with 2 hands. Stroking it fast. I just wish she would shut up but no luck. She is now sitting on my legs and jerking my cock. I wish I was in her but she gives me russian. Being in between those titts is a great feeling. I just need her shut up so I can come. She pulls over her panties and rubs my hard cock to her pussy. She rubs my balls and kisses the head of it. I am so close to cum but she just keeps talking. Now we lube it up and I am fucking her tits Russian. She jerks it one last time and I cum all over her face and some in her mouth. She finally shuts up.







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment