Monday, April 15, 2013

XXX Fun with amateur BBW,Strawberry

XXX Fun with amateur BBW,Strawberry

….Strawberry asked me to come to her place after hearing about all the wild parties and surplus of cock available at my place,she was very curious because shes very sexy Redheaded BBW who loves all things ,SEX period….I decide to break her in slowly and let her play with some of my toys to really work that pussy into a lather,then I bend her over and drill her hard with that big dildo which really gets her worked up to the point she starts sucking my cock with ambition. Finally Between her amazing mouth and wet pussy in my face she lets me fuck her surprisingly tight pussy til i pull out and she tells me to cum all over her pussy,which I do and give u a nice closeup!!! I think Strawberry is gonna fit in nicely around here!!!







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment