Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Well-Deserved Spanking for Slave Boy!!!

A Well-Deserved Spanking for Slave Boy!!!

Oh… my work as a Mistress is never done!!!! My stupid slave has done it again!!! He decided to spend all his money at the strip club after I forbade him to go!!!!!!! FOLLOW the FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!! So, slave boy needs to assume the position and get ready for his spanking!!!! And he has to leave his panties on!!! And you know what else.. he needs to be punished more… its TICKLE TIME for my little slavy-y loser!!! I pinch his pathetic little nipples as hard as I can!!!! And I force him to take his panties off. I want to see how red I can make his bottom!!!!! I spank him over and over again, alternating with some TICKLING which he HATES!!! That little fucker better learn his lesson.. or he will not be serving me again EVER. And now, he needs to get the FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT & draw me a bath.







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment