Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sexy Witch Head Trample In Massive Platform Boots

I am ready for my night out this was filmed yesterday i am going out dressed as a witch for Halloween, wearing my little shorts & my witches hat & big black boots lets see what pain & damage i can inflict on my slaves head, these boots hurt him more then anything i own the platform sole is very thick & hard & the grips are very thick & hard too that’s what causes him the pain the most & i have gained weight too bad for him, juts look at him suffer i don’t care i just text on my phone whilst he suffers beneath my body, these boots hurt him so much he has to move the other way & flips his head to the other side i soon wear out that part of his head too, his head is now very sore these boots do a lot of damage.

The post Sexy Witch Head Trample In Massive Platform Boots appeared first on Alien Fetish.



Check This Clip Out Now!
via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment