Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Curious Jogger

I’m taking a nice morning jog and I come across something very peculiar. There’s a odd looking giant sized plant right in the pathway! I’ve never seen this before. I inspect it but to my dismay vines grab a hold of me! It grabs one arm at a time then wraps around my neck as I struggle to get free. What is this thing?! It’s got such a tight grip on me. I can’t seem to get loose. Oh no, it’s pulling me towards it-inside it! I kick my legs and cry out but nothing can stop me from meeting my doom. There are different angles as well as close ups of my body struggling. My first plant vore video that I’ve produced! I made this plant monster myself. More videos to come soon! Want a smaller file size? CLICK HERE!

The post The Curious Jogger appeared first on Alien Fetish.



Check This Clip Out Now!
via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment