Thursday, August 8, 2013

Teasing my Gimp

Teasing my Gimp

My request is as follows:You are going to a fetish club and have decided to take me with you. You have told me to go and get ready and when I come back in I am dressed entirely from head to toe in latex.I would ask that you humiliate me for being a latex gimp. I ask that you call me a loser, question my sexuality and manhood and ridicule me;I would ask that you tell me how you’re going to have me walk around behind you on a leash all night and watch your perfect arse, knowing I can’t touch it or be physically aroused;I would ask that you tell me how you’re going to lend me to your friends so their submissives can use me;I would ask that you tell me how you’re going to find a couple of men to spit roast me – and I would like you to explain what a spit roasting is so I am left in no doubt.At the end of the video can I ask that you tell me to "fuck off" and that you’re not going to take me afterall.







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment