Sunday, November 4, 2012

Forced Condom Dump

Forced Condom Dump

I am going to cram 14 of my real man’s used condoms into your disgusting cum-whore mouth and duct tape it shut. You’re going to be chained up in the cage, with my man’s slimey filth leaking down your throat, filling your belly and slowly choking you. Your mouth is going to be tightly wrapped in strong duct tape to make sure you can’t spit a single drop of hius alpha cumloads out. You’re just lucky I’m not going to sew your mouth shut permanently! There is no way you can stop his sperm escaping all those XL condoms and running down your throat – you’re just gonna have to get used to the taste of his superior cum. I’m going to leave you gagged with his cum and chained up in your cage all day and all night. You may be there for a VERY long time loser. Now open wide xxx







Check This Clip Out Now!

via AlienFetish

No comments:

Post a Comment